6.1 Rights relating to your Personal Data
In accordance with the Regulations in force, you have a set of rights relating to the Personal Data relevant to you, including:
• A right of access: you can obtain a copy of all your data processed by Gaia Robotics, as well as information about the nature of the processing of your data.
• A right to rectification: you can obtain the rectification and/or completeness of your inaccurate and/or incomplete data.
• A right to erasure: you can obtain the erasure of your data when (i) this data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, (ii) you exercise your right to oppose the processing concerned, or (iii) the processing concerned is illicit. However, this right does not apply when it is necessary for Gaia Robotics to store your data to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise rights in court;
• A right to restriction of processing: you can obtain a restriction of processing of your data when you dispute the accuracy of the data for a period of time that allows Gaia Robotics to carry out the appropriate verifications. It is the same when Gaia Robotics no longer needs the data but it is still required by you to defend a right in court, or when you exercise your right of opposition, for the time required by Gaia Robotics to examine your request. When such a limit is put in place, the data can only be processed, except for its retention, with your consent or for the defense of a right in court.
• A right to portability: you can obtain the data that you have provided to Gaia Robotics and which is used by Gaia Robotics as part of the processing necessary to fulfill your contract, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and its transmission by Gaia Robotics to another provider where this is technically possible.
• A right to object: you can request that Gaia Robotics, for reasons relating to your particular situation, stops processing your data in order to pursue its legitimate interests. Gaia Robotics will then cease such processing unless it justifies its legitimate and compelling interests over your rights and freedoms.
• A right to define general and specific guidelines defining the manner in which you intend to exercise the above rights after your death.
6.2 Procedure for exercising your rights
To exercise your rights over your Personal Data, you can e-mail your request (i) to the address email@example.com or (ii) send it by mail to Gaia Robotics PC, Odyssea Elyti, 10, 25002 Patras (Greece); giving your surname, first name, email address and if possible your customer reference. In accordance with the regulations in force, your application must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity card bearing your signature and provide the address to which we must send you our response.
6.3 Lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Greek supervisory authority or that of the country in which your habitual residence is located if you consider that the processing carried out by Gaia Robotics violates the provisions of the European Regulation on the protection of personal data. As an example, in Greece, the supervisory authority in charge of compliance with personal data obligations is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA).